What President Buhari Said About Borno Massacre

Borno Massacre

President Buhari has reacted to the latest Borno massacre, in which 43 farmers were reported to have been beheaded.

NewsObnline Nigeria reports that President Muhammadu Buhari, while reacting to the latest Borno massacre perpetrated by Boko Haram terrorists, described the act as insane.

This online news outlet previously reported that farmers in the rice fields in Zabarmari, in the local government area of ​​Jere de Borno were massacred by insurgents on Saturday.

The terrorists reportedly tied and cut their throats.

However, Buhari, in a statement issued by his spokesman, Garba Shehu on Saturday night, expressed his regret over the murder of farmers in the Zabarmari rice fields, in the local government of Jere in Borno state.

He condemned the murder and said that the entire country is hurt by these senseless killings.

Buhari said that his government has provided the necessary support to the army to protect the country’s population and territory.

In his words, “I condemn the murder of our working farmers by terrorists in Borno state. The whole country is hurt by these senseless murders.

“My thoughts are with their families in this time of pain. May their souls rest in peace, ”he said.