As a result of the Lagos mini-marathon labeled “LAGOS WOMEN RUN” that will take place on Saturday, November 21, 2020, starting at 06:00, the following routes will be temporarily closed to traffic:
1. Marina bridge to the interior of Apongbon,
2. Onikan in JK Randle Avenue (TBS),
3. Muson Center / Flag House in TBS,
4. Campell Street, TBS Avenue into Water Board / NITEL / Marina Bridge,
5. On the way from the inner Marina to the inner NITEL / State House,
6. Ebute Ero ramp into the Eko bridge,
7. Ijora Olopa / LAWMA HQ inward Ijora Oloye / Marine Bridge,
8. Eko Bridge descending to Costain,
9. Apapa Road towards the interior of the Costain roundabout,
10. Descending from Alaka Bridge to Alaka Inward Stadium / Surulere in the service lane,
11. Surulere / Shitta / Akerele indoor stadium.
12. Iganmu Bridge inwards Breweries / Costain,
13. Abebe Village / Nigerian Breweries inland from Costain.
As a consequence of the above, the following are alternative routes for motorists:
1. Drivers from Victoria Island and Ikoyi are recommended to use the Carter Bridge (Idumota Bridge) towards Iddo – Oyingbo – Herbert Macaulay – Adekunle to connect to the Third Mainland Bridge.
2. From Ebute Ero to Eko Bridge: Take the Adeniji-Adele Interchange to Carter Bridge (Idumota Bridge) to Iddo-Oyingbo-Herbert Macaulay Way to Adekunle to Third Mainland Bridge or Herbert Macaulay Way to Jibowu and connect destination.
3. Drivers from Orile-Iganmu Bridge to Lagos should use Iganmu-Sifax to Ijora to Ijora Olopa to Carter Bridge and connect the destination.
4. Motorists from Adeniran Ogunsanya, Bode Thomas to inside Barracks Stadium / Ojuelegba should use Akerele Road to Randle Road to Lawanson Road and Ojuelegba to connect the destination, while vehicles bound for Lagos Island from Surulere they are free of restrictions.
Motorists are advised to plan their trip as restrictions will take a few hours. Any inconvenience is regretted.
TBS >> NITEL / CASA DEL ESTADO >> PUENTE DE LA MARINA >> APONGBON >> BRIDGE EKO >> IJORA OLOPA >> DOOR 2 OF THE NATIONAL THEATER >> DOOR 1 >> RONDA DE COSTAIN >> FUNSHO WILLIAMS AV (IPONRI)> > ALAKA >> UNDER THE STADIUM BRIDGE >> TESLIM BALOGUN STADIUM.