Goat Dies After Reportedly Taking Poisoned Food Meant For Man’s Family
A Nigerian man has expressed thanks to God for saving his life and that of his family after dodging a “poisoned” food meant for them.
The man, Emmanuel Ukachukwu took to Facebook to narrate how his sister left the pap she made outside because she was not with the key to the house.
According to him, when his family came back later in the night, they gave a portion of the pap that fell on the ground to their goat.
To their surprise, the goat died the next morning (Sunday).
The young man believes that the pap which was allegedly poisoned killed the goat and could have wasted his family had it been they took it.
I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she’s not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. After service on Sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.