“Doctored video” – Lai Mohammed reacts to second CNN report on Lekki shooting

The Minister of Information and Cultures, Lai mohammed has condemned CNN second report on the shooting at the Lekki tollbooth.

Lai mohammed

According to Lai, CNN is unprofessional about his invention, therefore the authenticity of the images remains questionable.

In an interview on NTA on Wednesday, November 25, Lai Mohammed accused CNN of being desperate.

“It shows that they (CNN) are desperate. The so-called recent development has been seen before. There is nothing new. If there is anything new, it is a contradiction to CNN’s position.

cnn second report lekki shooting

“What we are asking CNN is where is their evidence? The army has been consistent. CNN violates the basic principles of journalism: fairness and balance.

‘They made the story without contacting the Federal Government on their own part. They were based on second and third party narratives.

“They (CNN) were caught spreading fake news and are trying to escape.

“We are accusing them (CNN) of basing their stories on videos obtained from social networks. CNN has been inconsistent. He also modified the video he got.

“We are confident in our position.”

Commenting on the letter addressed to Jonathan Hawkins, Vice President of Communications, CNN Center, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Lai Mohammed said;

“We received an acknowledgment and they told us that the letter had been delivered to the editorial team.”

Look the following video …