Nigerian actor just married, Williams Uchemba He has finally taken to social media to address the accusation that he is gay.
Remember GistReel He previously reported that the Nigerian man who is also a blogger, Kosi Ugo, had criticized the handsome actor for being gay.
In reaction to the accusation, Uchemba said that it was not him he was referring to, as his name is “Williams Uche Mbah” and not “Uche Williams” as shown in Kosi’s article.
Writing more in a Nov. 24 Facebook post, Williams threatened to exhaust all legal options available to him when his accuser finally addressed him directly under his real name.
Williams noted that she had just married the love of her life and that they are both planning their honeymoon and as such she would not give her accuser the attention he craves.
He wrote on Facebook: “Someone recently brought something to my attention. I read it funny and decided to speak immediately. Usually I would ignore this, but for some reasons I think it is important to address it.
Let me clarify the following
1. My name is Williams Uche Mbah, not Uche Williams
2. For those of you who draw my attention or link me to the prosecution in question, let me clearly state that I do not know anyone by the name of Uche Williams.
3. If anyone has any accusations against me, Williams Uche Mbah, they should feel free to do so.
4. Anyone who has an accusation against Williams Uche Mbah should make sure they have supporting evidence. Because if the accusation is false, I will respond with the full weight of all legal options available to me. Usually I ignore fools and slanderers, but in this case I am happy to make an exception.
5. This is the last time I will speak on this subject until no charges have been made directly to me. I just got married to the love of my life and we are planning our honeymoon. I have no time to waste on nonsense. I don’t like what I hate.
One more thing, chasing influence seems like fun until the influence turns around and bites you. And the best response to a clue hunter is to completely ignore them.
God bless you all and have a beautiful day. ❤️?? “
While some social media users asked the blogger to thank his stars for being smart and not completely spelling Williams Uchemba’s name as it would save him from the wrath of the law, others praised the actor for almost clearing up the accusation. immediately.