Fresh sugar mummy Flora in Ikoji, Lagos available for hookup

Fresh sugar mummy Flora in Ikoji, Lagos available for hookup She is a banker and lives in her own house. According to her, she have enough money to take care of you if you agree to become her lover.

She is available on Sugar Mummy Website live chat. So, pick her phone number here or chat with her on WhatsApp or Facebook.

CLICK HERE FOR SUGAR MUMMY VIDEOS

16 Comments
  1. Ayegba Philip says

I am ayegba Philip from Benue state but I bass in Lagos living in lkoyi? I also student please I need sugar mummy ? Call me me or whatpp me 08091503969

2. need sugar mummy says

I’m Samuel I live in Ojudu bergs area of Lagos state. I need a rich sugar mummy you can contact me on 08189360707

3. i need a lovely and caring sugar mummy says

Samuel Monday

4. jamiu says

am jamiu from ogun ,,,i need sugar mummy too help me and i promise too do they want,,,,,09068412003

5. my. name is Ayodeji i need sugar mummy from rugipo 09032479847 says

Ayodeji

6. john says

I am from Rwanda i want a sugar mummy.
    whatsap number: +250788602247

7. ubasinachi favour says

Your comment…I need an ugly sugar mummy that I would not want share with ex any guy call favour on dis 08060009326

8. Aboiodun says

I led sugar mummy to takes care of me. I live in ikorodu my number is 09063896375

9. Gabriel oluwasegun says

I need a sugar mummy that we take care of me am in Lagos suffering now in ojota, pls any one here is my contact 08142607057

10. My name is D money says

I need a sugar mummy that takes care me very well and I will be giving her two any time she needs it

11. Ade Tombe says

I need a sugar mummy that can take care of me and i we take care of her too anytime she needs me am living in Sango in ogun state this is my contact 08160697995

12. Anonymous says

no matter how it is contact 08139504553, am new

13. Agent James Shola says

Good day everyone i want to inform you about the tangible testimony i have to share with you, this is what i can do to assist you in getting a real good sugar mummy/Sugar daddy in Nigeria and beyond. Mr James helped me in getting a rich lady in Lagos and she took care of me financially and otherwise, i can’t stop singing Mr James Praise, he is just too Sincere and honest, believe what he will instruct you to do, most of the agent online are lies OK. Believe this Mr James and you will get what you want. Note: If you really want a sugar mummy/daddy and you also believe that you can handle it very well kindly WhatsApp Mr James on 08169207857. Or call him through 09029507505 There are so many Nigeria women and men who are desperate in getting a guy that will satisfy them in bed.

contact Mr James today on mobile phone for hookup via 08169207857 for information s thanks..
    Mr. James Umaru.

14. Raymond says

Am here in Lagos am in need of one reach out 08146343667

15. Nelson says

Hi I’m Nelson from South Africa, I need a sugar mummy that can take care of me and I will take care of her my number is 0723272224 hook me up

16. boubaker says

im her and seriux i strong in bad.
    this mi watsapp +2130775843075