Latest Guinea brocade Nigerian styles
Latest Guinea brocade Nigerian styles If you are a true fashionista, you just need to know about the latest guinea brocade Nigerian styles. The fabric is gaining its popularity quite quickly these days and you should definitely not miss the latest trends. Check out the article to get to know more about the Guinea brocade fabric and the ways it can be used in your own Nigerian garments.
Guinea brocade – what’s in it?
Latest Guinea brocade Nigerian styles The fabric known as Guinea brocade all around Africa and beyond has a very specific appearance. You will always know it in other people’s garments. It’s usually bright and vibrant and has a specific glazed look like it’s covered with wax.
The fabric is quite thick and looks crispy as if it has been starched to keep the shape. However, it’s just the ability of the fibers and it requires no special means to maintain the shape. Whatever you make out of it – a skirt, a gown, or a head tie, – everything will stay in shape no matter how much you move.
This is one of the characteristic features of this fabric that make it so loved and chosen by many. You will never be disappointed with its quality and the way it catches eyes.
Even though Guinea brocade is often decorated with printed patterns, you can decorate it with additional embroidery. This is a great idea when it’s necessary to decorate a man’s outfit meant for a wedding or another special occasion.
Well, let’s now take a look at some of the latest Guinea brocade fashion ideas that are popular in Nigeria and are eventually crawling outside it and even outside Africa.
Guinea brocade female styles in Nigeria
Guinea brocade is suitable for everything: skirts, blouses, senator suits, gowns, and anything that you can only invent. If you have made up your mind to add some Guinea brocade to your wardrobe, everything you need is a good design idea and a nice style. The fabric will do the rest.
- Another blue item with lace parts demonstrates how lovely the brocade with a small pattern can be. This style shows the advantage of the brocade fabric: it holds the shape at the bottom in a perfect way without additional layers or anything else
- This wonderful black and gold gown is a great example of unusual fashions of women’s dresses in Nigeria.
- These three gowns at once demonstrate the diversity of colors and patterns that are available in Guinea brocade fabrics. You can see how such detail as the color or the print can completely change the entire look of these dresses even though they are all of the same style.
- The black color shows the characteristic glazed look of the Guinea brocade. Maybe, this is why it’s so popular when it comes to the color choice. The fantastic decoration on this maxi dress sets the blackness off with its bright golden yellow color and the unusual lines. This is definitely the attire that would turn heads!
- Again – the combination of black and golden yellow receives the main prize. The rich decorations and the style that outlines the luxurious curves of a female body will turn any woman into a queen. The lovely polka dots on the fabric add some cuteness to the general queenly style
- This royal blue and hot yellow ensemble looks much more contemporary and genuine at the same time.
- Another variation on the subject is here. As you can see, you are free to combine any colors, any styles, add details to tops or change the shape of the skirt.
- This is a true masterpiece. The delicate pink brocade is decorated with astonishing turquoise embroidery and all together, it looks just wonderful.
- Quite contemporary gowns are here, too. What a lovely look, isn’t it? Almost a plain dress with only a few small decorative elements look so fresh and lovely that it will certainly catch all eyes, wherever the wearer goes!
- Bright patterns on a dark background are a real finding for those who need something beautiful to wear for a party or another occasion of the kind. Just look how great this gown looks with all those colorful stripes and rhinestones added for a real party glow
Guinea brocade for men in Nigeria
- How crispy and fresh this shirt looks on him! White brocade shirts are a perfect option for men who want to dress down for a special occasion and need something elegant, stylish and far from being flamboyant
- These guys look amazing, don’t they? Their white shirts with rich embroidery are simply blindingly elegant. There’s no better choice for an occasion when one needs to look stylish and the most handsome in the crowd
- The embroidery on men’s shirts is a thing that can completely change one’s body shape. Look at this shirt and the way the delicate lines set off and emphasize certain body features of the guy! He looks amazingly stylish and slender in such an outfit
- This long snow-white shirt shows how lovely the Guinea brocade fabric can look on men if it has some delicate and barely visible pattern. The elbow-length sleeves and a small standing collar complete the stylish look
- This black traditional abgada looks stunning with the delicate white embroidery on the chest area. The fabric maintains the look with its glazed surface and even the smallest men will look so cutely stylish in such an outfit!
As you can see, the options with the Guinea brocade fabric are truly unlimited for both men and women. Men’s fashions are simpler and less numerous from the start but if you decide to have a shirt or a whole outfit made out of the brocade fabric, try diverse embroidery patterns and colors.
Female designs are practically not limited with anything. Just unleash your creativity and imagination, and you will have unique outfits.