Kogi State Bursary Registration 2018/2019 – How To Register For Kogi State Bursary 2018
– Kogi State Bursary Registration 2018/2019
– kogi state bursary registration 2018
– How To Register For Kogi State Bursary 2018
– How To Apply For Kogi State Bursary 2018
– How much is Kogi State Bursary 2018 Form
– Kogi State Students 2018 Bursary How To Register – Guides
The Kogi State Government under the leadership of His Excellency, the Executive Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello had redeemed his pledged by paying 300% increment of 2017/2018 bursary allowance to deserving Kogi State indigenes in all tertiary institutions across the country at the levels of undergraduate
How To Apply
- Applicants are to click on the Apply Here link to commence registration.
- If you have not created an account, you will be asked to do so. Otherwise click on Continue Application.
- Applicants are to fill the first stage to “Sign up”. Information to be provided are Matric Number, E-mail, Confirmation of E-mail, BVN and Phone Number.
- An email containing username & password and a link to continue with the application will be sent to the email address provided during sign up.
- Follow the link and provide the username and password to proceed to payment.
- If the payment is successful, a notification of payment will be sent to the candidate’s email as a confirmation that Kogi state Scholarship Board has received the payment of ₦650.00.
- Click on “Proceed” to fill in Personal, Institution and Bank details.
- An application is complete when the candidate finally clicks on “Submit” button to get a unique Form Id.
- An email will be sent confirming the completion of the application.
- Finally download and print your completed form.
Fraud Prevention Tips
- Never reveal any of your personal or financial information (PINs, Passwords, Card Numbers, Security Questions etc) in an email, text, person or over the phone.
- Always pay attention to the website’s URL (www.kssb.kg.gov.ng). Hover over any links to see where they lead. Rather than click on suspicious links.
Note: Send email to: email@example.com for any application problems, issues, and enquiry.