These Quotes Will Bring A Smile To Your Life These positive thinking quotes and sayings for each day will help to look at your own life from the other side. Perhaps they will help you understand and appreciate the events happening to you a little differently. Maybe these positive thinking quotes will help you understand yourself.
POSITIVE THINKING QUOTES AND SAYINGS
- “Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.” – Paulo Coelho
- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
- “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” – Dr. Wayne W Dyer
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world but has not solved one yet.” – Maya Angelou
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.” – Brian Tracy
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller
- “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais Nin
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
- “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams
- “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” – Maya Watson
- “I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened” – Mark Twain
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
- “Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle
- “The past has no power over the present moment.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Francesca Reigler
- “I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.” – Harvey Fierstein
- “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” – Guy Finley
- “Today is a new beginning, a chance to turn your failures into achievements & your sorrows into so goods. No room for excuses.” – Joel Brown
- “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
- “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma
- “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “No matter what the situation, remind yourself “I have a choice.” – Deepak Chopra
- “All you can change is yourself, but sometimes that changes everything!” – Gary W Goldstein
- “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
- “If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.” – John C Maxwell
- “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore
- “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
- “We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.” – Unknown
- “If someone tells you, “You can’t” they really mean, “I can’t.” – Sean Stephenson
- “There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” – W. Clement Stone
- “Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows.” – Michael Landon
- “When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” – Abraham Lincoln
POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING QUOTES
Read a few quotes about positive thinking before going to bed and early in the morning, gradually changing the settings of your mind, transforming your life and attracting many good things into it. With the right attitude, you can inspire and motivate yourself to do great things.
The use of positive thinking healing quotes, positive visualizations and the expectation of favorable results can drastically change your life. When difficulties arise and you feel depressed, this is the time to visualize, ponder and wait for positive results.
Do not let the circumstances affect your thoughts and mood. Choose your thoughts and soon your life will be a reflection of your thoughts.
Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, a sense of security and strength, and very soon these qualities will be reflected in your life. Reading inspirational quotes raises the mind, brings hope and joy.
Repeating inspirational quotes throughout the day, helps you deal with any emerging situation. The power of a positive mindset resembles a machine with a powerful engine that can take you to the top of the mountain.