Sure ways to Stop & minimize KODI buffering with these 5 methods This article will address issues bothering on why your Kodi could be annoyingly buffering or pausing as well as methods of effectively stopping Kodi buffering issues.
how to stop buffering on kodi 2017, ,how to stop buffering on kodi 17, how to stop buffering on kodi fire stick
,kodi buffering firestick, kodi 17 krypton buffering, kodi buffering maintenance tool, kodi buffering fix advanced settings, kodi buffering advanced settings
Why is my Kodi responding slowly?
In the rural areas or cities in some developing countries of the world, slow internet connection is the main culprit for a buffering Kodi. However, there are instances whereby you are using one of the fastest internet connection protocol in the world and yet your Kodi streaming experience is frustrating. This article will among other address why your Kodi buffers or pauses as well as fixes for this.
- You are running Kodi on Android: Kodi simply runs slower and the performance is limited to Android. Obviously, we all know that the Android OS on its own is slow. It sacrifices some performances when you are using any resource-hungry app like Kodi. Often, Android TV boxes run at just under the top limits of their hardware capabilities. If any of the previous issues exist, they just exacerbate the problems. There may be a version of or Linux available for your Android STB that would “run circles” Android. The gain in performance and usability is unbelievable.
- Your Kodi settings are incorrect/incompatible with your hardware.
- You may need to decrease your playback settings to get acceptable performance. I infer that, aside from a few files, the performance is usually acceptable, so I wouldn’t spend too much time tinkering with the playback settings. I have found that tinkering with the settings is the easiest thing to try and sometimes does wonders.
Your media files are just too “heavy”
- uninstall unnecessary applications from the android tv box on which you are running Kodi: A clean application like skype can slow down your Kodi. If I were you, I will dedicate my Kodi to media streaming and uninstall every interfering app on my device.
- Slow connection speed
- Network connectivity problems: You may want to try hooking up to your home router using an ethernet cable instead of wireless for instance–just to see if that makes a difference. Even though it is possible to stream media over wireless, it can make for a lot of problems sometimes. If you can, you’ll want a wired connection.Try streaming the “problem media” with different devices and/or connections to give yourself an idea of the quality of the network connection being the issue.
- Limited bandwidth from the streaming source
- Network congestion at the source
- Unsuitable Kodi cache settings
- Internet service provider (ISP) throttling connection speeds
effectively stopping Kodi buffering issues- the four methods
Internet Connection related problems: This is most likely related to available bandwidth. Perform the following troubleshooting If Kodi is connected to the Internet with Wi-Fi try optimising the connection or better yet, use a hard-wired (ethernet) connection like fibre-optic if available. If that does not fix the problem, you may have to take a look at your ISP and the specifics of your Internet package from them. In Nigeria for example, we have quite a few numbers of 4g network. As for 3g, 9mobile is the fastest. Unless you are in a place where glo is very stable, you cannot use glo 3g network for IPTV in Nigeria
- In addition, the problem could be on the “other end” and related to congestion at the source
- If your connection speed matches or exceeds 5.0Mbps second and you are still experiencing issues, then your first step should be running an internet speed test to see what your numbers look like.
- You may need to move your device closer to your wireless router if you are using a wireless internet connection. The further away you are, the more likely you are to lose signal integrity.
- You might also want to consider using a wired connection instead. A wired connection will eliminate any issues with low signal integrity due to being too far away from your router. The connection will also be faster. However, your setup will be tethered to one location with this option.
- Verify that you don’t have any other devices connected to your network that are eating up your bandwidth. If this is the case, disconnect these so that Kodi isn’t hindered
effectively stopping Kodi buffering issues using RealDebrid Unrestricted Downloader
- Register for a free account on Real-Debrid Website by clicking HERE. You can enjoy a free trial prior to paying for a premium account.
- Install a 3rd party Kodi addon such as Elysium or Exodus to ensure URL resolver is installed.
- Click the gear icon on Kodi home page that will take you to the settings page.
- Click System settings icon.
- Scroll down to bottom and change standard settings to Expert.
- On the same screen, hover over Add-ons menu item and then click Manage Dependencies link on right side of the screen.
- Click URL Resolver.
- Click Configure.
- Highlight Universal Resolvers and browse to Real-Debrid within the section on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Change Priority from 100 to 90 and then click OK button to save changes.
- Click Configure again.
- Highlight Universal Resolvers and browse to Real-Debrid settings again.
- Click (Re)Authorize My Account and input code provided by an Internet browser on a computer, tablet, or phone at http://real-debrid.com/device.
- Dialog within Kodi will disappear once pairing has successfully been completed.
Method 3 of effectively stopping Kodi buffering issues Using a good VPN service to prevent speed throttling by ISP
VPNs encrypt your internet traffic and reroute it through a server in a location of your choice. Streaming sources from Kodi add-ons may not be sanctioned by your internet service provider. If this is the case, your ISP might try to throttle your connection when you stream through an application such as Kodi. They may even go as far as disabling your connection or may send a threatening legal letter!
In order to prevent this, most Kodi users will use a suitable VPN service. Tunneling traffic through a VPN will only allow your ISP to see that some amount of data is being downloaded from a server, but not the contents of that data or source of that traffic. Note that VPNs also allow you to access geo-restricted content and protect your online privacy. This where IPVanish and VyrprVPN comes handy
Please continue reading this on the next page>>>